Monday, April 13, 2009

Some News That Most of You Will Not Care About Reading

Most of you will not care for this, but I do, so I will report it. As some of you may know, I attended Xavier High School in Manhattan, which was founded by Fordham Jesuits (originally as a college, but there were a lot of changes that occurred over the years, which, I will not get into). Obviously, you cannot tell one school's story without the other.

Some new additions and old members to/of Xavier's Board of Trustees:
  • Rev. Joseph A. O'Hare, S.J. (President Emeritus of Fordham) -old
  • Rev. Robert Grimes, S.J. (Xavier Class of 1970) (Dean of Fordham College at Lincoln Center) -old
  • Jennifer Mussi (Assistant Dean for Student Leadership and Community Development at Fordham)
Also, a recent addition to Xavier's Hall of Fame is Professor Constantine "Gus" Katsoris (Xavier Class of 1949), who is a professor at the Law School and one of the longest serving faculty members in Fordham history (and a rather good friend of my family's).

I know that just about none of you will care about this, but I do, so back off! (To sort-of quote Billy Madison).

No comments:

Post a Comment