Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Bottom Line with the Green Movement

I'll keep this short. I can understand people not believing in global warming. But, what is so wrong with the general green movement? Is recycling all that bad? We're making more of something by using existing resources. I'm done reading my newspaper and I want others to be able to enjoy newspapers, so I provide the paper to make another paper. Is that so preposterous?

Last time I checked, oil is a non-renewable resource. When we're out of oil, we're done completely. For that reason, wouldn't it beneficial for our future to invest in some other forms of energy (preferably renewable so we won't have a future energy crisis)?

Yes, we will need to change our lifestyles a bit, but is change all that bad when it is for the better?

Answer me this: how can someone call themselves a "fiscal conservative" and not be for green technology?

No comments:

Post a Comment